We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- Your name and email address if you register to receive the One You Hounslow newsletter.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, personal data given as answers to any surveys and quizzes
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
You can find out more about website cookies and how they work by reading the Gov.uk website guidance page on Internet browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them.
Our website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Signing up for the One You Hounslow newsletter – how we use your personal information:
Any information you provide when signing up to receive the One You Hounslow newsletter is stored securely on an electronic database hosted by MailChimp and managed in accordance with the general data protection regulations.
The data you give us is used to provide health care advice.
We will not use your data for marketing purposes unless you give us your explicit consent. If you have consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time.
The trust may pass this information to third parties such as who are contracted to provide business support functions to serve your needs.
Personal information is passed on to third parties on a strictly confidential basis and will only be used for the purposes of carrying out tasks on behalf of the trust. Your personal information will never be shared for any other purpose other than providing patient information to you about One You Hounslow services.
If at any stage you would like to unsubscribe from the One You Hounslow newsletter please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site(s) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We work with London Sport to provide information regarding all of the One You Hounslow health walks. London Sport also assist us with the advertising and monitoring of the One You Hounslow health walks we provide. Please note that when you sign up to the walks, you will be asked for your consent for your information to be shared with London Sport . If you have any questions about this, please contact us by calling 020 8973 3530 or e-mailing email@example.com