Healthier Me Programme
A new kind of weight management programme helping you to make sustainable weight loss
To take part in the Healthier Me programme you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 18+
- Be a Hounslow resident or have a GP registered in Hounslow
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater
- For Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups a BMI of greater than 27.5
This programme is not suitable for those who are pregnant, have a diagnosed eating disorder, have a significant unmanaged health condition such as kidney disease, heart disease, stroke or have had bariatric (weight loss) surgery within the last 2 years.
- Your long term goal
- Help to develop healthy habits
- Learn about good nutrition
- A bespoke programme for you
- Enable positive behaviour change
- Mindful eating
- Discovering joy in movement
- Mental wellbeing
- Digital support
- A buddy system to keep you motivated
Your commitment to the programme will be attendance at weekly meetings, achieving personal targets and home based tasks.
Speak to one of our health advisors today, call:
If you are interested in our Healthier Me programme please complete the form below.