Beetroot dip – check out this very quick, easy and super healthy recipe for beetroot dip which can be prepared at short notice and makes a nice change from more common dips.
- 3 cooked and peeled beetroots, roughly chopped
- 4 tbs plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbs chopped chives – garnish
- Put the beetroot, lemon juice, and half the yoghurt in a blender and whizz.
- Next transfer the mixture to a bowl, add remaining yoghurt and mix well with seasoning.
- Garnish with your favourite herbs – chives, mint, coriander, or parsley. Serve on toast rounds or crackers.
You can find lots of other delicious and nutritious recipes for many different occasions on our Recipes page