One You Hounslow is encouraging people to take the ‘How Are You?’ quiz this January. The free, online quiz analyses your lifestyle to provide a personal health score and gives tailored advice on how to improve your health.
Over 2.5 million people have taken the ‘How Are You?’ quiz, so why not join them!
Depending on your results and personal health goals, the quiz will direct you to one of a number of One You apps, available to download for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play:
- Active 10 – quickly and simply shows you how many brisk 10-minute walks you’re doing and how to fit more into your day, to benefit your health, improve the way you feel and reduce the risk of a number of long-term conditions such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes. The Active 10 app is available on our Move More page
- Drink Free Days – a simple and easy way to track the days you drink alcohol and the days you don’t. Feel healthier, lose weight and save money – simply nominate days to take off drinking and get practical, daily support to help you stick to it. The Drink Free Days app is available on our Drink Less page
- Couch to 5K – designed to get you off the couch and running in just 9 weeks. Grab your trainers, download the app and follow the step-by-step instructions. The Couch to 5K app is available on our Move More page
- Easy Meals – a great way to eat foods that are healthier for you, and find delicious, easy meal ideas to help get you going if you’re ever short of inspiration. The Easy Meals page is available on our Eat Well page
- Smokefree – to help you stop smoking by providing daily support and motivation; if you stay smokefree for the 4-week programme you’re up to 5 times more likely to quit for good. The Smokefree app is available on our Stop Smoking page
Try our How Are You quiz today!